Friday, September 20, 2013

Night



It engulfs your mind and it awakes your senses.

It spills the seeds of desire and dispels the reality.

It teases the evil in you and mocks your morals.

It builds illusions and breaks your will.

It pulls you deep inside and sells your soul.


Don't get entrapped in its spell my friend,

for the first ray of sun crumbles all of it it down

and you will wake up to the scars it left on you.


I feel, in a quite generic sense,

Day and Night are like the good and bad company in one's life.

Embrace the freshness of the early mornings, brightness of the noons, serenity of the sunsets and fight the illusions of  the nights.

3 comments:

Rains.. said...

I will print this and will hang on my wall..truely masterpiece...William Wordsworth of Hyderabad..

ZaPaK said...

then my dear frnd.,
"fight the illusions of night with the mighty sword of ur creativity!!"

kalpana solsi said...

The night need not be dark and lonely, it is the state of the mind.